Trailer Kit 750Kg, Knott Avonride independent Suspension units, 13″ Wheels, mudguards, hitch, Jockey Wheel, Lights etc
- Kit includes 1 x pair if Genuine Knott-Avonride 750Kg capacity independent suspension units with integrated 100mm PCD Hubs (wheel studs included)
- 2 x 13″ Wheels with 145-80 R13 6 ply tyres with a load capacity of 387Kg each.
- 2 x High quality 13″ plastic flexible mudguards for better crack resistance.
- 1 x Genuine Knott-Avonride KQ14 pressed steel coupling head, rated to 1400Kg.
- 1 x Secondary coupling (A legal requirement on un-braked trailers).
- 1 x 48mm Heavy duty Jockey Wheel with clamp.
- 2 x Steel suspension fixing plates
- 2 x AJBA multifunction lamps including :- Indicator, Tail light, Stop light, Fog light, Triangle Reflector & Number plate light.
- 6 x Reflectors 2 x Amber 2 x Red 2 x White (maybe circular or rectangular depending on stock)
- 4 x Metres of 7 core cable
- 1 x 12n 7 pin plug
- Fixing bolts for coupling head, suspension & Jockey Wheel Clamp
All these parts are the best quality we can get, we don’t simply go for the cheapest parts unlike some other sellers.
The reasons we have chosen mono block bearings are:
- They are sealed for life bearings so require no maintenance unlike taper roller bearings that require regular cleaning and re-greasing.
- They last longer than taper roller bearings due to being a much more solid design and build.
- They run a lot better than taper roller bearings at high speeds, so perfect for motorways.
- They run smoother than taper roller bearings, so much better on long journeys.